Dental bridges are designed to improve your teeth for proper function and a complete smile. If you are missing any teeth, dental bridges can be used to replace them with reliable prosthetics that can provide up to a lifetime’s worth of support. Even a single dental bridge can have an amazing impact for providing a smile makeover to drastically enhance your smile. For a list of benefits that dental bridges can provide, consider the following:
– Dental bridges can improve the look of your smile by filling in gaps left behind by missing teeth.
– Your ability to chew and eat food properly may be hindered due to missing teeth. Restore these lost functions with a dental bridge.
– Dental bridges can replace missing teeth that may have affected your ability to speak properly.
– Bite stability and issues with bite distribution can be impaired due to lost teeth. Reverse these effects with dental bridges.
– Dental bridges can help with tooth slippage, poor oral hygiene and space maintenance between teeth.
– Dental bridges are permanent replacements that can anchor directly to nearby teeth without affecting your jaw.
– If dental bridges are cared for properly, it is probable for them to provide decades of support.
To schedule an appointment for dental bridges at DeMercy Dental, call our office in Roswell, Georgia, at 770.641.8010. Drs. DeMercy and Kossick, and our team, want you to enjoy the season with a smile.